I know, we've got you wondering; why does Hell need a homepage?
Well as many of you may or may not know; The Lord, God has decided that the former Management of Hell (i.e. Satan and his companions) screwed up. So he has left me, Galaxie Starliner and a few of my select people in charge of operating the new more user friendly Hell.
The upper management and myself have decided to give you this homepage to show you what interests us. So to start off with, if you are easily disturbed, it would probably be a good idea for you to go watch the Muppets and leave the computer world to the more mature people out here that can handle actual reality.
With all that mumble jumble out of the way, let me say that what you will find here is an interesting array of things that interest us here in the upper management of Hell. Please do not be alarmed, this will all make sense soon, at which point, you will wake up SCREAMING!!!!!!!!
After a long hiatus, the Hell Homepage has finally been redone. Yes folks, that means an update and it's about dambed time, eh? For any comments or suggestions, feel free to contact your host.
Hell also has it's own e-mail list, if you'd like more information you can visit the Hell-Inc e-mail list home.
So kick back, relax, sacrifice some time to Hell and have fun...............................
IT'S DARK IN HERE
Links to the rest of Hell and our interests
- Hell Staff
- If they are currently on the Staff here in Hell, you'll find thier websites here.
- Automotive Links
- So you wanna link to something automotive, huh? Walk this way.
- Those we call friend
- Sites that we consider friends to Hell
- Television links
- Links for those of you who watch too much tv or atleast watched too much tv in the '80's.
- Kick out the Jams
- If it's music and we like it here in Hell, it's here or will be soon.
- Other entertaining stuff.
- Be afraid. BE VERY AFRAID.
- This here would be a direct link to Satan's website.
- Don't scream when ya see it just hit your back button.
Galaxie S. Starliner
Third Rock From the Sun
Galaxie S. Starliner (the Arti is a member of the StreetWrites Workshop for Writing Out of the Margins Webring.
You may also surf the other members' pages:
Previous 5 Sites
Next 5 Sites
Back to my Home Page
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.